On Tuesday 11 December, our Executive Director, Noelle O’Connell, appeared in front of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on European Affairs to present the findings of the European Movement Ireland Accountability Report 2011 and to provide an overview of the EM Ireland work programme for the Irish Presidency of the EU from January to June 2013 and the European Year of Citizens 2013.
EM Ireland Presentation to Oireachtas EU Affairs Committee
- ‘All EU Need To Know’: UK White Paper on the Future Relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union, 12 July 2018
- Jobs & Traineeships – 12 July 2018
- Just the Facts: Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- PRESS RELEASE | Migration, competitiveness and enlargement on the agenda at European Movement briefing on the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
- The Austrian Presidency Calendar | July – December 2018
Click below to read more about a particular news category or pop your keywords into the search bar above.
- Irish Presidency (139)
- YMIP (102)
- Just the Facts (181)
- Executive Director's Blog (31)
- Irish Referendums (2)
- European Council (8)
- PhoneAFriend (8)
- Weekly European Agenda (5)
- Brexit (59)
- Future of Europe (19)
- Brexit A-Z (25)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Latest News (1,015)
- In the News (715)
- Our Publications (368)
- Jobs and Traineeships in Europe (315)
- Events (65)
- Press (118)
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.