Corporate members of European Movement Ireland can avail of a broad range of benefits and services for both organisation and staff, including but not limited to:
EU Policy Analysis & Brexit Updates
- Policy briefings on a range of European and Irish political and economic issues by high-level representatives, policy-makers and expert speakers;
- CEO Intelligence Briefings compiled from our meetings and engagements in Dublin, Brussels and London;
- Corporate staff briefings on EU and Brexit issues;
- Our renowned Just the Facts: concise reviews of EU political and economic developments.
- Opportunities to connect with EM Ireland;s network of members, expert panels and policy-makers at members’ events;
- Pan-European connections via the European Movement International network, comprising 39 National Councils and 38 associated member organisations;
- Direct links to Brussels though our Brussels Branch;
- Guidance and facilitation regarding business trips to Brussels.
Tailored Membership Services
- Information on Irish and European funding opportunities of relevance to your organisation’s objectives and business sector;
- Tailored one-to-one training on specific EU issues/areas of interest.
For more information and to discuss how Corporate membership of European Movement Ireland can benefit your organisation, please contact the EM Ireland’s Executive Director, Noelle O Connell on +353 (0)1 662 5815 or email email@example.com.