Common EU corporate tax rate urged Irish Times European car sales decline Irish Times Euro zone back in recession as GDP declines Irish Times Government urged to be ‘steadfast’ in its opposition to CAP budget cuts Irish Examiner Recession news sees markets slide Irish Examiner Five EU countries call for […]
About Comms Team
Interesting article from today’s Irish Times here regarding the Constitutional Convention… Citizens on Constitution body to have anonymity – The Irish Times – Thu, Nov 15, 2012.
Welcome to this week’s Jobs and Internship in Europe blog post. This blog is updated weekly by the EM Ireland Communications team with details of the most recent European job and internship opportunities. EM Ireland also provides a weekly email service that sends updated Jobs and Internships in Europe information […]
High Hopes for Irish Presidency in Brussels Dublin, 15 November 2012: Speaking at a breakfast briefing in Dublin this morning, Secretary General of the European Commission, Irishwoman Catherine Day, spoke about the opportunities that the forthcoming Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU will offer for Ireland. According to […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...