Welcome to this week’s Jobs and Traineeships in Europe blogpost! If you’re not already on our mailing list, you can sign up here to receive these opportunities free by email every week. Please note that European Movement Ireland cannot accept applications for any of the opportunities detailed below. The best of luck in […]
About Comms Team
Dublin, 20 March 2018: To coincide with the next meeting of the EU27 Heads of State on Brexit at a European Council Summit in Brussels this week, European Movement Ireland (EM Ireland) have launched an online guide to help people make sense of all things Brexit-related. Brexit A-Z translates the […]
Lancaster House Speech On 17 January 2017, in a speech at Lancaster House in London, UK Prime Minister Theresa May outlined twelve priorities of the UK government for the Brexit negotiations including a free trade agreement with the EU, continuing cooperation on defence, and maintaining the Common Travel Area […]
Kenny (Enda) Enda Kenny TD served as Taoiseach from 9 March 2011 to 14 June 2017. He represented Ireland at the European Council during this time, including at the European Council in April 2017 when draft guidelines for the first phase of the Brexit negotiations were agreed by EU27 […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Green energy. Gender pay equality. Jobs of the future #feedback #future of Eu...
- Globally competitive. Security through cooperation. #education. #parental lea...
- More action on #environment. #futureofeurope
- Peace & peace keeping. Food security & food safety. Learning from each other....
- Streamline and harmonise regulations. Protect rule of law. Improve infrastruc...