testing the post in the Brexit Category
About adminEuropean Movement Ireland is an independent, not-for-profit, membership-based organisation working to develop the connection between Ireland and Europe. We facilitate links between all sectors of Irish society and the EU by running a number of advocacy campaigns, education programmes, training courses, information briefings and networking events.
Ireland Presidency of the EU – Priorities and Challenges A Joint EM Ireland – Public Affairs Ireland Conference Date & Time Wednesday, 18 April 2012 Venue 25 Mountjoy Square East, Dublin 1 Price EM Ireland Members /PAI Subscribers Price: €175.00 + VAT @23% Single Delegate Price: €195.00 + VAT @23% […]
Launch of the Accountability Report 2012. European Movement Ireland are delighted to invite you to the launch of the EM Ireland Accountability Report 2011. Date & Time Tuesday, 8 May 2012 at 10.30am Venue The Boardroom Buswells Hotel 23-25 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 The second edition of the EM Ireland […]
Dutch Liberals claim election win The Irish Times State unlikely to meet bank deal deadline, concedes Noonan The Irish Times Ireland may return to debt markets The Irish Times Bailout exit hopes after €500bn debt deal sealed The Irish Independent Bond yields fall to 5.39pc as markets back Ireland The […]
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- #EMIAGM2018 | And that's a wrap!
👏 Many thanks to everyone in attendance...
- #EMIAGM2018 | We're delighted to welcome @fotoole to be the guest speaker ton...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Our ED @Noelle_OC is currently going through the 2017 Annual Re...
- #EMIAGM2018 | Getting everything ready for our AGM this evening where our mem...
- Great crowds at the EU tent at the #ploughing18. You'll find us in there tomo...